1. Responsible for airborne avionicssystem architecture design and requirements capture:
2. Responsible for the design anddemonstration of airborne avionics system scheme;
3. Responsible for the preparationof aircraft avionics system program;
4. Responsible for avionicsequipment selection;
5. Responsible for the jointdebugging and verification of avionics system equipment;
6. Responsible for the preparationof relevant design reports, analysis reports, test reports and other technicaldocuments.
1. More than 3 years workingexperience in avionics system, relevant experience in general aviation aircraftand tonnage UAV is preferred, familiar with DO-254, DO-160, DO-297 standards ispreferred;
2. Master degree or above, majorin aircraft design, electronic and electrical and other related majors,outstanding ability can be relaxed to bachelor's degree;
3. Familiar with the mainstreamlarge passenger aircraft system architecture at home and abroad, familiar withthe relevant standards of aircraft avionics system and airborne equipment;
4. Familiar with aircraft systemsengineering;
5. Good skills of English readingand comprehension;
6. Good communication skills,logical thinking skills, analysis and summary skills and oral and writtenexpression skills;
7. Good self-motivation andsubjective initiative, able to adapt to certain work pressure.
Resume recommended PDF file，Also supported ppt、DOC、DOCX、JPG、PNG format,File size does not exceed 10M。
Welcome to the delivery consultation
HR Contacts ：firstname.lastname@example.org